Monday, December 5, 2011

Book Review by Truman


Our Animal Friends at Maple Hill Farm, by Alice and Martin Provensen

These farm animals know how to keep it real! I love the realistic descriptions of life at Maple Hill Farm. It sounds like my kind of place. A cat named Gooseberry? A billy goat pulling a cart of children? A red tractor? I love it everytime my mom or dad reads it to me.

Let me back up for a minute. I am somewhat of an expert on farms. I was born on a farm and I have read a lot of farm books. You could say that I specialize in the childrens farm genre. I know all my farm animals and their sounds, and I can gallop like a horse and flap my wings like a chicken. Just today I made my mom sing Farmer In The Dell about 12 times.

So there you have it. I highly reccomend this charming book!

No comments:

Post a Comment