1. Start a running routine again. Take some long weekend runs. Run from one end of the Island to the other.
2. Go see live music with Truman.
3. Write a dozen letters. To my godparents, my Irish family, and the old people in my life who don’t use the interwebs.
4. Advance my latest business idea: the Earthquake preparedness kits for B. Islanders (watch out Red Cross, this kit includes organic food and a spare Ipad battery).
5. Walk the Dungeness Spit. (http://www.reefnews.com/reefnews/oceangeo/washngtn/dnwr.html)
6. Workplace goal: Be an awesome manager. Do more, talk less.
7. Refuse to use single-use plastic bags.
8. Reserve Mondays for Truman.
9. Over-deliver on my promises and commitments to others. (And stop making so many damn promises!)
10. Spend less time comparing myself to others and more time comparing myself to my previous self.
11. Finally make the trip to Stehekin, Washington (http://www.ladyofthelake.com/).
12. Give up dairy for a month. Just to try it and see how I feel.