Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Great Toddler Round Up of 2012 - told in country song lyrics

Bubba shot the jukebox last night, said it played a sad song he didn't like

Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

I've got friends in low places

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run


This girl's ready to paint the town

Love got me in here and love got me out

Rollin down the backwoods, Tennessee byway, one arm on the wheel

She's gone country, back to her roots

Song, song of the south, sweet potato pie and it hit my mouth

We got a little crazy but we never got caught

Roll on highway, roll on along, roll on daddy till you get back home

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

In John Deere Green, on a hot summer night

Country boys and girls gettin' down on the farm

I'm stuck in Folsom Prison, and time keeps draggin' on

No comments:

Post a Comment